How can a prisoner get out of Holding Facility when arrested for a felony or misdemeanor (other than a Class C misdemeanor)?
•Pay the bond at the Tarrant County Sheriff`s Department Bond Desk located at 100 N. Lamar Street in Fort Worth •Contact an attorney •Contact a bail bond company
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...