How can a prisoner resolve a Class C misdemeanor warrant issued from another city?
Payment can be accepted by either the issuing agency or the City of Hurst. If payment is made at the Hurst City Holding Facility, cash must be used. Only cash in the exact amount can be accepted.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...