How may I get a prisoner`s property?
Prisoner property can only be released after the prisoner grants written permission authorizing the release. To claim prisoner property it is necessary to: • Complete a property release form •Present a driver`s license or a state issued identification card
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...